Hello, and welcome to another week of top 10 in fandom. I hoped that you enjoyed the last list, because some people in Game of Thrones need to be skewered.
Anyway, today’s topic is the reasons why Harry Potter is the real villain in the Harry Potter books. Think about that for a second. We already know that Harry is no hero (in fact, who needs a hero who can’t do ANYTHING right?), but the thought of him being a villain isn’t something that is widely explored, even in fan fiction. I mean, why can’t we have him as a villain?
Anyway, the top 10 reasons why Harry Potter is the real villain in the Harry Potter books are as follows:
10. Harry has been shown to be very cruel to people.
9. He never seemed to grow out of his role as the Boy-Who-Lived.
8. The older Harry grew, the worse he became.
7. He doesn’t seem to care if anyone is sad or hurt.
6. He doesn’t use his fame power to exact some serious (and much-needed) change.
5. Harry just sits around doing nothing while evil reins supreme.
4. Harry doesn’t reflect on anything that he does, good or bad.
3. Harry doesn’t have an ounce of empathy in his heart.
2. Harry relies solely on luck (not that that’s villainous, but still)
1. Harry Potter, for all intentions, never really learned how to love.
Well, that’s all for this list, so I suggest that you set aside Harry Potter for good, if you haven’t already. If you find yourself disagreeing with any of the above items for any reason, then let me know in the comments. See you next week for more Top 10 in Fandom!