Honorable mention: Time Travel: ehhhh…
10. Who Tortured Neville’s Parents Depends On Who The Current Antagonist Is: It’s Bellatrix Lestrange, people! Understand?
8. Harry Couldn’t See The Thestrals Even Though He’d Seen Someone Die: plothole, anyone?
7. Time Develops Without Any Bearing On The Real World: Harry Potter took place during the 1990s (another reason why I HATE the 1990s), yet the movies were filmed during the 2000s. Isn’t this sad or what?
6. You Can Go Home For Christmas, Unless The Plot Demands You Can’t: Christmas is more important than the plot. Why? Jesus.
5. James Comes Out Of Voldemort’s Wand Before Lily, Despite Being Killed First: OK, who greenlighted THAT idea?
4. The Whole School Is Like The Room Of Requirement: Maybe we should have called it “Harry Potter & the School of Requirement”.
3. Harry Doesn’t Have His Mothers Eyes: why not digitally color Daniel Radcliffe‘s eyes?
2. Expelliarmus Is The Deux Ex Machina Spell: Why did Rowling even invent that?
1. Disarming Your Opponent Gives You Their Wand, But Only In The Last Book: WTF?? Seriously? You just HAD to make this stupid decision, Rowling! Shame on you!
Now you know. Maybe the books need to be rewritten and the movies need to be remade so that everything makes sense. OK?
- Horns: Daniel Radcliffe in Joe Hill Horror Fantasy (Review and Trailer) (guardianlv.com)
- Let Me See: ‘The Woman in Black 2 Angel of Death’ Official Trailer [VIDEO] (glambergirlblog.com)
- Watch Nine Minutes of Daniel Radcliffe’s Film ‘What If’ with This Exclusive Clip! (justjared.com)