Ok, so once again, we have to deal with J. K. Rowling being unable to let go of her
cash cow, I mean, Harry Potter. Good golly god, Rowling! Haven’t you had enough of Harry Potter? Because we sure have.
(and yes, I meant to write Pooter instead of Potter. Thank you for pointing that out.)
Just mosey on along.
- J. K. Rowling Secretly Publishes Six New Harry Potter Stories (spd.rss.ac)
- The YA Roundup: Learn History Entirely Through Young Adult Books (tor.com)
- This is how terrifying the ‘Harry Potter’ film creatures could have looked by Max Knoblauch of Mashable (dontime.net)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Books (diaryofateenwriter.wordpress.com)
- Mental Floss Presents a Series of Lesser-Known Facts About ‘Harry Potter’ (laughingsquid.com)