Does it really matter that Harry Potter and Percy Jackson are alike?
According to us, it does.
- Percy goes to Camp Half-Blood while Harry Potter goes to Hogwarts
- Harry is a wizard while Percy is a demigod.
- Plus, their life journeys are different; Percy is among those who could save the world or destroy it, and Harry has to defeat some evil wizard or the wizarding world is doomed.
I could stop there (and I should), but it doesn’t seem to matter because according to the other bloggers, Harry Potter just can’t hold a candle to Percy Jackson’s lantern.
Plus, in the words of Percy Jackson himself: I’m so much better, so Potter, you can’t sue!
- Celebrate Percy Jackson’s Birthday! (multifandomers.wordpress.com)
- Percy Jackson (cooggins33.wordpress.com)
- Percy Jackson and The Olympians (rwh92.wordpress.com)
- Percy Jackson Series Review (negaublog.wordpress.com)
- Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters (rickihobson.wordpress.com)
- Review: PERCY JACKSON: SEA OF MONSTERS Treads Mythic Water (nerdist.com)
- SPOILER: Percy Jackson didn’t steal the lightning bolt…technically. (bookingawesome.wordpress.com)