Whoa, that’s pretty harsh what you went through. I’m just glad that that never happened to me.
Anyway, good essay.
- Potterheads traveled to Orlando for Ascendio 2012 (katielpetty15.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to PotterHead Girl Forever! (potterheadgirlforever.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter’s Last Battle (howanxious.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com)
- Is imagination more important than knowledge? Einstein (onatahearthdaughter.wordpress.com)
When I was eight, I was really good friends with the school librarian. I know what you’re thinking, and yes, I was that kid. I had just started wearing glasses; I had also recently quit soccer and, as a result, I was growing a nice little pot belly; and, though this was the age everyone was supposed to like everyone, I was annoying as fuck. Sure, I had my friends, but I was a bossy bitch. (Haha—“was.”) So the librarian and I? Best friends.
It had its benefits, though. Sometimes I would ask to go to the bathroom and just visit her instead, and I wouldn’t get into trouble. Because, I mean, hey, who’s gonna punish a kid for wanting to sneak away to the library? I also got first pick of all the new arrivals. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets had just been published, and…
View original post 1,277 more words