Nothing against the writer of this article, but I’m not too sure if this is a good idea.
First off, Harry should hate Muggles, especially since he was mistreated by his Muggle relatives. In fact, he could end up becoming Voldemort 2.0, making sure that no magical child ever ends up in a Muggle family.
Ok, so that’s kind of iffy. But let me give you the reasons why Harry should have chosen a Muggle over Ginny:
- A Muggle woman would force Harry to recognize what’s really important life. Does he want all the honor, glory, AND the beautiful girl? Should he want the power? Or should he instead choose to fade into the background and settle down?
- Harry should turn his back on the magical world. It was unfair for dozens of magical creatures to pin their hopes on one boy who only uses the Expelliamus spell. What a cop-out that was.
- Harry/Ginny makes me want to puke. Harry/Muggle would be more realistic.
Well, I don’t have much to say, except for Harry probably should have died to begin with, not married Ginny and had three poorly-named children, but that’s just my opinion.
- Nerd Summer & Dreams (capesandteapots.wordpress.com)
- Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (bookwormmuch.wordpress.com)
- Muggle Quidditch (189calls.wordpress.com)
- Potterheads traveled to Orlando for Ascendio 2012 (katielpetty15.wordpress.com)
- 11 Harsh Realities About The World Of Harry Potter (buzzfeed.com)
- My Harry Potter story (lostonplatform934.wordpress.com)
- A Harry Potter Mystery Has Finally Been Solved (mashable.com)
- Technology and the Magical World (rivertaylor.wordpress.com)