Dumbledore: Draco, put away your wand. You’re not a killer.
Draco: If you’re saying that, why aren’t YOU the one aiming your wand at him?
Bellatrix: Plain and simple; he killed my best friend! Joanna Rowes was my best friend and he killed her!
Julia: What? SHE was friends with my mother?
Draco: But what if it is true?
Jacquel: I’ll take my chances on that.
Jacquel: I’ll do it…since he killed my mother and all…(she kicks him off the tower “300” style)
Harry: Jacquel, how could you?
Jacquel: He killed my mother! Why would you follow a man like him?
Draco: If he’d killed my mother, I would have done the same thing.
Harry: You really are an “Evil Faith“!
Draco: Only she can say that, Pothead! Not you!
Harry: What about you? Your mother’s maiden name was Prince.
Jacquel: And that’s what we all mean!
Snape: I always knew Hagrid’s family was messed up. His mother was a walrus and his father smelled of applesauce.
- Severus Snape Does Not Deserve Your Pity (tor.com)
- Harry Potter. (missamanda93.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (novakpetnica.wordpress.com)
- The Wonder of Harry Potter – Book 6 (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter books (perfectdestination.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (novakpetnica.wordpress.com)
- Recap: My Immortal, Chapter 21&22, We reached the halfway point (idonotwanttoruletheworld.wordpress.com)
- “I’m dying! I’m dying, look at me! It’s killed me!” (booksnobbery.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince released (jameskessler5.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter Drinkalong the Sixth (onthetraintohogwarts.wordpress.com)