(Everyone is in the Department of Mysteries)
Neville: Uh, Harry, I believe that’s my job…
Harry: Uh, right, Neville. And as for you, Jacquel…well, you’re next to useless unless you get yourself captured by Fenrir Greyback and then I can go rescue you.
Jacquel: Harry, you idiot! Are you taking my character and completely remaking it to create “pointless drama” that is completely unnecessary?
Hermione: Well, the viewers want to see you as the beautiful girl everyone loves and not be hated for no reason.
Jacquel: What? OK, that’s it! I will NOT be bowing down to no Mary-Sueism! I quit this joint! We are all broken up! (she storms off. Death Eaters show up and kill everyone. Hermione is heard screaming her head off)
Sirius: Well, this ain’t nothing like the ride at the Harry Potter park!
Lupin: You said it!
- Harry Potter books (perfectdestination.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (fantasticalwritings.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (fantasticalwritings.wordpress.com)
- The Wonder of Harry Potter – Book 7 (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- Swear-on-impulse-itis! (allthingswordy.wordpress.com)
- The Wonder of Harry Potter – Book 5 (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- The Ron-Hermione Tandem (theforeverwillbe.wordpress.com)