(Everyone is in the Shrieking Shack)
Sirius: We should kill him! (Wormtail freaks out)
Lupin: Yes, lets. (they raise their wands)
Harry: Uh, no. Maybe we should turn him in.
Jacquel: Not right now.
All: Why not?
Jacquel: It’s a full moon tonight. We should wait until morning.
Ron: SERIOUSLY, Jacquel. You just keep getting weirder and weirder!
Hermione: She knows what she’s doing, Ron.
Harry: Well, morning sounds great.
(The next morning…)
Snape: Aha! I caught you two! It’s Azkaban for you!
Lupin: Now Severus, you can’t just haul us off to Azkaban without sufficient evidence.
Snape: And I say you should be grateful, for if Miss Romanov didn’t notice the telltale signs that you were a werewolf, things would have been worse.
Sirius: Shut the hell up!
Snape: Very well then. (he gathers the kids and they all return to Hogwarts)
Harry: That’s true.
Fudge: I see.
Jacquel: So will you admit you made a terrible mistake?
Fudge: Well, I’ll be humiliated and people will say bad things about me, but yes, I will.
Dumbledore: Very well then. I suppose we have much to do then.
(A few evenings later…)
Dumbledore: Unfortunately, Slytherin has won the house cup, again…(Slytherins mock as everyone else boos) But then again, Harry Potter and Jacquel Romanov are being commended for bringing a man to justice and for telling us that our justice system is broken.
Lupin: And I’m leaving Hogwarts at the end of this term and taking Jacquelyn with me. She’s my daughter.
- “I’m dying! I’m dying, look at me! It’s killed me!” (booksnobbery.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter books (perfectdestination.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter Spin-Offs We Want to See (houseofgeekery.com)
- Severus Snape Does Not Deserve Your Pity (tor.com)
- Running around the Forbidden Forest and the Chamber of Secrets (fantasticalwritings.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (fantasticalwritings.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (novakpetnica.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday Review – Mischief Managed (myblogexactly.wordpress.com)