Henry Shepherd and the Rock of Ages is a Christian parody that mixes Harry Potter and the Da Vinci Code. Henry Shepherd is a misfit who longs to break free from his life and in doing so, he applies to Hemlock School of Sorcery in a magical world. Within a few months, Henry has an encounter with a man named Joshua, who is a Christ-like figure.
After several confrontations, Joshua sacrifices himself and saves Henry. Henry then escapes from prison and flees to an old man’s house. The old man is really Joshua, who commissions Henry to spread the story about his resurrection.
I will have my review of this story soon.
- Daily Trials (sdknighted.wordpress.com)
- How Passionate Are We About God? (theprv31woman.wordpress.com)
- We do not Wish to Abolish Teaching (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Being and Doing and Morning (thesleepwalkerswife.wordpress.com)
- Are you poor in spirit? (johnmeunier.wordpress.com)
- Do Christians Read Fiction? (dwbrown0217.wordpress.com)