In this blog post, the writer is making a point that Hogwarts isn’t the type of school for kids to be attending. Far from it. I’m going to just say that this is very well-written and yet funny at the same time.
- Hogwarts School Song (poemthinkers.wordpress.com)
- Why Hogwarts Was All in Harry’s Head: A Conspiracy Theory | Cracked.com (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- My First Day at Hogwarts 🙂 (hogwartsgirls.wordpress.com)
- My First Day(s) At Wizard School! (hogwartsgirls.wordpress.com)
- Hogwarts Girls (hogwartsgirls.wordpress.com)
- Lessons from Flying a Car to Hogwarts (fantasticalwritings.wordpress.com)
- Review: James Potter and the Hall of Elders’ Crossing by G. Norman Lippert (playingjokers.wordpress.com)
Hey everybody, look at that title! If you can’t guess what something called “10 Reasons Hogwarts Is The Worst Damn School Ever” is about, than I officially have to confiscate your eyeballs.
10: “You Know What Would Be Funny? Making People Run In To Walls.”
This is just a minor nitpick, but seriously, what the fuck was up with Platform 9 3/4?!
Think about it: Hogwarts sends letters to these kids, tell them they’re magic, then say “oh, by the way, run in to this brick wall”. What, is the entire admission system run by the Three Stooges?!
Wait a second, that’s a lie. They don’t even say “run in to this wall”, they just say “go to this station that doesn’t actually exist”. The only reason Harry doesn’t assume that the Durleys were playing a practical joke is because he runs in to the Weasleys which is incidentally…
View original post 818 more words