Well, after an entire month of writing what became a novella, I’ve completed the challenge with 25,278 words. It’s over now, and I’m glad. But that doesn’t mean that I won’t stop writing, because I have the sequel ready to go.
Before I go too far, here’s what the sequel is about: After a two-week suspension for causing trouble, Harry Moffer, Pun Teasley, and Hildegarde Lamer have returned to Warthogpox High School to stir up even more trouble. But this time, their fellow students have been bitten by the “High School Musical” bug and now, they can’t stop singing. Plus, there’s the Cubicle of Restricted Fruitcakes and Harry has to fight against a former Warthogpox High student. The story will aptly be titled “Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel”.
Until the next writing competition!
- Dancer (katiedelaneyfics.wordpress.com)
- Rebecca Black Releases ‘Saturday’ Video, a Sequel to ‘Friday’ (aceshowbiz.com)
- The Harry Potter Debate (itsmaddy23.wordpress.com)
- A Very Potter Musical (free2beme5098.wordpress.com)
- Week 11 Reflection: Copyright! (mariapetmedia.wordpress.com)
- A Tradition of Books for Christmas (siripaulson.wordpress.com)
- Fangirling (supergleekpotterwholock.wordpress.com)