Well, not much to start off here, just the fact that my new story is beginning and now I’m going to have to sit down and write it out.
I’m now on Chapter 1 of the story and as soon as I have that done, I’ll be updating several other blogs. The chapter is called “The Insignificant Boy“, which is a play on the words ”The Boy-Who-Lived“. Because Harry Moffer is NOT a wizard; in fact, there is NO magic in this parody.
Also, in this chapter, Harry lives with his very useless relatives, the Dourfeys, who re just as ugly and pathetic as they can be. Harry avoids them like the plague every chance that he gets. He had no idea that his destiny is just around the corner.
Now you know.
I’ll be back with another update tomorrow.
- Harry Potters Destiny (tobysuphachai.wordpress.com)
- REVIEW: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (reread) (theliteraryflaneur.wordpress.com)
- The Boy Who Lived: Adventures from Harry Potter World (kuyasnotebook.com)
- Harry Potter and Social Media (quillsandmarketing.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter Wars & Internet Influence (amandaxmariex3.wordpress.com)
- Harry in a different house/ Raised by someone else (jassurweird.wordpress.com)
- Day Nine: Wizard Parodies, Dear Reader (500daysofhappy.wordpress.com)