Well, here’s my response to the questions:
- Harry would still be living under the stairs at the Dursley house.
- Harry still would have been screwed over.
- Voldemort wouldn’t have attacked the Potters.
- He would have been a happier man.
- Voldemort never would have attacked the Potters.
- Voldemort would have had a family.
- Voldemort never would have been evil.
- He would have been tortured and killed.
- Harry never would have married Ginny; he would probably date someone else.
- Ron would have been happy; plus, he wouldn’t feel so inadequate and have some much-needed self-confidence.
- She would have written something else and still have gotten the same results.
- It would have been better if I had never heard of Harry Potter, to be honest.
Well, that’s all I have for now. More will come.
What if Harry never got his Hogwarts letter?
What if Lily chose Snape over James?
What if the prophecy was never overheard?
What if Snape didn’t love Lily?
What if Wormtail never told Voldemort Lily and James Potter’s secret?
What if Tom Riddle Sr fell in love with Merope Gaunt?
What if Voldemort had known love?
What if Pettigrew had been captured?
What if Ginny had died in the Chamber of Secrets?
What if Scabbers turned yellow?
What if JK Rowling never wrote Harry Potter?