A retelling of the Harry Potter story; but this time, a character from a classic Jacquel story attending Hogwarts thinks that Harry is evil and he must be stopped at any cost.
In this story, a character named Lucinda Shea is attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and for some insane reason, she believes that Harry Potter and his friends are evil and with that, she plots to destroy them. She does this by convincing a group of people who are tired of having to deal with Harry and want him gone. Also, she spreads rumors that Dumbledore is gay and that he is responsible for the decline of the wizarding world.
Lord Voldemort, learning about the rumors, decides to attack the Ministry of Magic as everyone else is reeling from the news. Also, the backstory about Dumbledore and Grindelwald is revealed, bringing further doubt on Dumbledore’s reputation as a great wizard.
Also, Harry suffers a terrible tragedy and eventually disappears without a trace.
Well, that’s the story, but I have to hand it to myself for even making it up, even if I never write it. And since the Harry Potter fandom is winding down, the smoke has cleared up and we realize that the story didn’t make much sense.
- harry potter (sultanaaa.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter (amairgin.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter books (perfectdestination.wordpress.com)
- The Misrepresentation of Cho Chang (velociriot.org)
- The Difference Between Hero And Protagonist (debravega.wordpress.com)
- I Don’t Like Harry Potter (descentintoslushland.wordpress.com)