Meaning, it’s not for kids.
So, don’t let her name fool you, as there are no wizards in this story. Just good old-fashion sex, greed, and murder.
So now you know.
As for me, I’m not too sure if I’ll be reading her latest story anytime soon.
- Brain Post – Book Review – “The Casual Vacancy” (beautyandbrainsblogger.wordpress.com)
- J.K. Rowling quietly published a crime novel – all the way back in April (io9.com)
- The Casual Vacancy – Review (thebrouk.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows By: J.K. Rowling (fillingtheshelvesbookreviews.wordpress.com)
- Revelations About J.K. Rowling’s Secret New Book Shock The World (booktopia.com.au)
- I Believe in J. K. Rowling – A Review of The Casual Vacancy (thenovelettesblog.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: The Cuckoo’s Calling (jannlee25.wordpress.com)
- JK Rowling better received when she hides her identity as a man (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- “The Casual Vacancy” by J. K. Rowling: Don’t compare to Harry Potter (readerreluctant.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Casual Vacancy – J. K. Rowling (sjoannejacobs.wordpress.com)