Well, basically, here’s the deal:
- Tyler Potter married Sadie Schroeder (the Mary-Sue character) and they have three children named Miles, Alexander-David, and Annette Aslan.
- Marty McGuire married Coco Riddle and they have two children named Marcie and Cyrus.
- Hayley Snape married Sophia Meuller and they had four children, yet only two have been named Felicity and Finley.
- Malcolm Dratzins has a son named Devlin, but his wife was unnamed.
- Trixis Wolfin (possibly a play on the name Teddy Lupin) is dating Pepper Snape (Hayley’s niece). Pepper’s father is one of Hayley’s older brothers, but which one of his brothers is Pepper’s father, the story does not say.
- Alistair Johnson married Tyler’s cousin Galadriel Black and they are the parents of an unnamed set of twins. Alistair is also a techer at Pinecastle Academy.
- At this point, Marty hasn’t reconciled with the McGuire or Luvannokitch families, nor does he want to.
- Alexander-David fears for his place at Pinecastle Academy, but Tyler convinces him not to worry, as it doesn’t matter where he is placed, just as long as he makes something of it.
- Alexander-David stares at Felicity. (Hayley/Tyler part II?)
- Malcolm is confronted by Hayley.
- After all was said and done, the kids board the train and the train takes off. Sadie comforts Tyler and reassures him that Alexander-David will be fine.
- It ends with those three dreaded words: “All was well“.
Well, that was my take of the parody of the Harry Potter Epilogue. I hope you’ve enjoyed it and I might even build a story around these poorly-created new characters at some point in time.
- A Wallflower Event -Part 4 & Epilogue (creativedeeds.wordpress.com)
- Epilogue (thewayitwasb4.wordpress.com)
- Favorite next-generation character: Teddy Remus Lupin (millennialxperience.wordpress.com)
- Epilogue (thusanangwehelpeachother.wordpress.com)
- Epilogue of all Summers (seshatwuji.wordpress.com)