Actually, I’m glad that you asked me that question, because I’m seriously considering publishing the story for real and for the world to see.
But before I can do that, there will be the rather difficult task of putting together the parody and converting the document into an eBook. Also, I have to decide which story about Tyler and his friends I want to write about in the parody.
In short, it’ll be a while before I am able to produce a properly written Harry Potter parody that everyone will be able to enjoy.
- Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes by Timothy O’Donnell (shereviewseverything.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Harry Potter Fans Parody Lady Gaga In ‘Sorted This Way’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Harry Potter Parodies (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- New Year, and this Blog STILL Makes No Sense! (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- UK’s Harry Potter parody show coming to Philippines (bikyamasr.com)
- Potted Potter [Off-Broadway review] (ericglover.wordpress.com)
- Sorted This Way chalks up another Harry Potter spoof success (geeknative.com)