I had begun this story due to the disappointment of the last Harry Potter book and because I was beginning to hate the series altogether.
So to deal with this, I decided that I would remake the series from scratch and create a better story with little to no cliches and to eliminate most of the mistakes that the original series has made.
So here are the things that I have eliminated in the first story:
- Most of the “Philosopher’s Stone” storyline.
- Harry befriending Ron and Hermione. (in fact, I have replaced them with two original characters and added two other characters, turning the “Golden Trio” into the “Blue Crew”)
- Changed the rivalry with Draco Malfoy.
- Placed Harry in Ravenclaw.
- Harry doesn’t trust Dumbledore as much as he did in the original story.
- No silly annual fight with Lord Voldemort either.
Well, with these tweaks, I shall create a better story than what has been written. Although my days of writing Harry Potter fan fiction are over, I won’t abandon this story until it’s done.