This is the beginning of a new era, and this new era will be glorious, because we will never again have to hear the words “OMG THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE IS COMING OUT IN SEVEN MONTHS!!!”
We here at The Blog That Made No Sense are happy to announce that this is the year 2012, and this year, there is no more Harry Potter for us to deal with at all. In fact, we now have Tyler Potter to deal with as we focus on building his unusual world from beginning to end.
This year, we are turning off the Harry Potter and turning on the other fan fiction that we think is better than Harry Potter and all that it implies. Hopefully, there will be less Harry and more original fantasy.
- ‘Harry Potter’s’ Daniel Radcliffe to Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ (celebs.gather.com)
- WATCH: ‘Harry Potter’ Isn’t About Sex Wizards
- Steven Spielberg Explains Why He Didn’t Direct HARRY POTTER
- NEW Harry Potter Movie In The Works! For Real! (perezhilton.com)
- End of an era? (whenbexblogs.wordpress.com)